Monday, January 3, 2011

Day I met Naresh and Goutham

It was my 1st week in Rvce. Alone. Not knowing anyone in the college. I was looking into the timetable near Electrical dept figuring out what the hell is engineering all about. And from nowhere two guys came and stood beside me. I realized even they were looking into the same timetable. Was in two minds whether to speak to them or not. I finally asked "Are you from Electronics?". "Yes" was the reply. My next question was "Can I join you guys?". And again the answer was "Yes". ( I don't remember who was answering me but pretty sure it was Goutham)

There it all started. Now they are one of my best friends. Naresh and Goutham were such good friends that I used to feel left out sometimes. As the time passed by I got to know them better and better. They both were such an integral part of my engineering life. We studied together, sat together in class, robotics, fests, lunch etc etc. Naresh is passionate about robotics, and that passion fetched us so many prizes in robotics competition. Me and Kv provided our full support.

In 3rd year Naresh joined hostel. Me and Naresh became big fans of basketball. Thats how I learnt to play basketball. Daily 1-2 hours of play. Even day before the exam sometimes. 

Had I not made the courage to ask "Can I join you guys?" the whole story would have been different. But that definitely was the best question I've ever asked anyone. Wow! Can't imagine how my four years would have been without these two. You both rock \m/

4 comments:

  1. I am so privileged to have you as a friend :). Everything happens in life for reason and the story above is the best example :)
    V5 rock \m/..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with KV.
    Thank you Abhishek for being my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Goutham This post was all about how I met you two. Still good that you mentioned about V5. I was feeling something is missing. Now it looks complete. :)

    ReplyDelete